After reading over Khaled Naim’s article on Forbes.com (link below) about if In-house or third-party delivery right for a company, we wanted to compare his consideration factors to what we do here at The Delivery Authority. First, he is right. In all seven factors he gives to consider, everything he said is spot on. All of them are important and necessary things to think about and consider when it comes to making the decision between keeping delivery in-house or outsourcing it.
With that, allow us to explain how we cater to those factors, if applicable, and hopefully help you consider us if you decide outsourcing is for you:
Factors 1. and 2.
We do not provide a company run purchasing service, so there is no need to worry about competition with your products, at least on our end.
3. Customer experience: A benefit of third-party delivery is that it offers retailers a simple and fast delivery solution.
We offer this in the form of efficient same-day delivery with local and regional options available. We have a staff of drivers ready to pick up or drop off all with a fleet of trucks at their fingertips. Whatever you need picked up or delivered, we can do it.
4. Delivery costs: Outsourced delivery companies can be less expensive in the short term, and as a result, they are useful for retailers experimenting with new delivery formats or those entering new markets.
Using our services can save up to 35% on your transportation and delivery budget, leaving more money for you to put back into your business. The more you can save, the more you can improve whatever you need to.
5. Infrastructure expenses: In-house delivery services require brands to develop a delivery infrastructure.
Outsourcing will save you time and money because now you no longer need to worry about creating a delivery infrastructure or a delivery system for your business. We will take that aspect of business off your hands and provide great communication through the entire delivery process.
6. General costs: When running in-house deliveries, companies will need to budget for drivers.
Save even more money by lowing the number of employees on payroll and save time by not having to find drivers for your business. We will take care of that aspect with our top-notch service and established fleet of trucks and crew of drivers.
7. Delivery quality: In-house drivers are typically more concerned about delivering an overall quality experience since they care about the brand for which they work. Outsourced drivers, understandably, tend to be more focused on completing delivery in a timely manner.
Of all the points of focus given, this is the one that does not entirely relate to us as a company BECAUSE we pride ourselves on not only offering a timely delivery service, but also a high-quality service. We are the best of both worlds, without a doubt.
If this sounds like a service that you can benefit from, feel free to look deeper into what we offer, and contact us to get a quote. We appreciate you taking your time to read, and we look forward to working with you.
Link to Article:
Is In-House Or Third-Party Delivery Right For Your Company?
If you're a driver looking for opportunitiesDrivers Click Here
If you would like a quoteClick Here to Get a Quote